Terms and Condition
1. Promotion is limited to first 50 individuals and 20 groups
2. Collection Date:
->For credit card payments, you may collect the item(s) 5-6 working days upon successful payment. You will receive an acknowledgement receipt from Worldpay.
->For cheque payments, we will send you an email confirmation once your cheque has been processed.
3. Collection of item(s) is to be made at Bible Resource Centre (7 Armenian Street, #01-01, Bible House, Singapore 179932). Opening hours:
Monday: 11am – 7pm
Tuesday: 10am – 8pm
Wednesday-Friday: 10am – 7pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 2pm
Closed on Public Holidays
4. All items have to be collected by 31 January 2019. No collection will be allowed after the stated date.
5. It is compulsory to show your confirmation email (hard or soft copy) upon collection for verification purposes. (Anyone who does not have the confirmation email is strictly not allowed to collect the item(s).)
6. For group registrations: only the group leader is allowed to collect the items, unless otherwise informed in writing. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the name of the person who is collecting on your behalf. (*Confirmation email is still required for verification purposes.)
7. The Bible Society of Singapore reserves the right to make amendments to the terms and conditions of the Special Christmas Bundle at any time and without prior notice.
* 请于2019年1月31日前到“圣经资源中心”（7 Armenian Street, #01-01, Bible House, Singapore 179932）领取礼品。过期将不受理。